Get in touch!
I’m open to full-time, contract, and project-based opportunities. Please reach out with any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Ask Me About…
- My experience working as the Publicity Manager at a student-run publishing press while getting my Masters degree in Book Publishing from Portland State University
- My love for the oxford comma
- What it was like to graduate from Arizona State University in May of 2020
- And then thus move to Portland, Oregon in September of 2020, still mid-pandemic and mid-fire season/BLM protests
- My favorite genres (Young Adult and Romance–specifically New Adult, but we can get into that later)
- My experience planning large-scale events for Arizona State University
- My study abroad experience in England
- How much I love Harry Potter
- My experience as a Director on the Panhellenic Executive Board as a member of Alpha Delta Pi
- My passion for concert photography
- My favorite books (Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson, In the Woods by Tana French, Looking for Alaska by John Green, and A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner)